Muar MP, Syed Saddiq, recently started a storm on social media after reaching his RM200,000 target for #1Keluarga1Laptop and going bald for it.
With RM383,000 raised in merely five days, he has since started distributing the laptops to those in the Muar area for a good cause, but the internet on the other still hasn’t gotten over the fact that Saddiq, a frequent on social media as well, had shaved bald.
Of course, Malaysian’s weren’t going to let by the chance to make a good laugh from the moment.
Here are the top 10 tweets about the now “Botak YB”.
1) Not sure what bread this is, but it’s definitely Syed Saddiq-approved
2) One thing’s for sure, the man’s certainly not worried about barbershops not being allowed to open during MCO 2.0
3) One of the many highlights from news of how the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) had bought a Twitter account from a 16-year-old but forgotten to rid of the tweets.
4) Botaks Assemble
5) Of course, we couldn’t leave out this video of “Not Yet Botak YB” and Harry Kok Siew Yok
6) Glorious indeed
7) Well, at least it’s for a good cause
8) Botaks assemble, again?
9) With all the memes out there, there’s certainly an expression for everything we’re feeling now
10) Lastly, the video that started it all